Approx. Rs 2,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
The module temperature sensor is used by PV plant operators to know the temperature of the modules installed in the array. The module temperature sensor converts this reading into a Current or voltage signal. This signal is sent back to the monitoring device.
As the system operator it’s important to know the systems’ performance. The module temperature sensor will help to enhance kWh performance by ensuring reliable access to the all necessary data.
• Fast, stable and accurate
• Ip65 enclosure excellent long-term stability
• Onsite two-point calibration
• Loop powered
• PV module surface temperature measurement
• Weather monitoring systems